About Our Office
The Wilkes Agency was founded in 1972 by Talmage J. Wilkes. In 1996 Terry Wiggins, CLU, LUTCF joined the agency bringing with him 15 years experience in the insurance industry. When Mr. Wilkes retired in December of 1997 the ownership was then transferred to Terry L. Wiggins. With the help of the dedicated and service oriented staff the agency has continued to grow and to provide quality service to their customers. Companies we represent are: Safeco, Auto Owners, EMC Insurance Companies, Progressive, Hartford, Infinity Met Life, Travelers, Farmers and Foremost.
1. To provide our clients with the highest quality service possible.
2. To educate our clients with knowledge of how insurance protects them and guide them in the process of obtaining the best plan for their situations.
3. To always treat our clients the way we would want to be treated in the same circumstance, even if it means we will not write their business.
4. To always look for and notify our clients of any gaps in their in insurance coverage that we become aware of.
5. To always help our clients get their claims paid as quickly and easily as possible.
6. To work with the companies we represent in writing profitable business.
7. To always underwrite fully and accurately.